Arts Mill Alumni Exhibit
Alumni and Current Studio Artists’ exhibit
October 13th – December 22nd 2023
Artist Reception – October 20th 6-8pm
Calling all Alumni & Current Studio Artists for our second Artist Exhibit!
This non-juried exhibit will feature work of all mediums by Arts Mill Alumni and current Arts Mill Studio Artists. We will share our talents during the busy holiday season, making this a wonderful opportunity for all. Artists will be able to replace sold works with new pieces.
Artists can submit either:
- 3 small works under 14” in any direction
- 2 medium size works under 30” in any direction
- 1 large scale work 30” or larger.
- Work must be created in the last 2 years.
There will be a $15 registration fee to offset all the work involved in putting this exhibit together. All artists must register and pay online by September 30th midnight. No walk-ins will be accepted.
Eligibility: Open to Arts Mill Alumni or Current Studio Artist Only. The artist can be as creative as they want there is no theme. Work must be wired and ready to hang. All work must be for sale. No NFS will be considered. This will be a buy and take show, so you can replace sold work.
Sales: The gallery will take a 40% commission on any work sold. All work must be for sale.
Entry Fee: $15
- Register online above – pay your entry fee by September 31st midnight. No walk-ins are accepted.
- All works must be dropped off at the gallery on October 6th & 7th, 11-4 pm.
- Works must be wired and ready to hang. Un-wired works will not be hung.
- All work must be labeled on the back with:
5. There will be a consignment form sent to you after you register online.
6. Email Gina Studelska a current Bio, photo of yourself and work you are submitting at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. If you are interested in helping with the show – please let us know when you register with Gina at email@example.com
Dates to remember:
Online Registrations are due on September 30th at midnight
All works must be dropped off at the gallery on October 6th & 7th, 11-4 pm. No exceptions.
Email Gina Studelska a current Bio, photo of yourself and work your are submitting firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibit Dates – October 13th – December 22nd
Artist Reception – October 20th 6:00-8pm
Exhibit Closes – December 22nd
Pick up Art December 22nd & 23rd 12- 4pm