Arts Mill Alumni Exhibit
Alumni Studio Artists’ first exhibit
September 9th – October 29th 2022
Artist Reception – September 9th 5:30-8pm
Calling all Alumni Studio Artists for our first alumni exhibit! We have certainly had a lot of fun and talent come through our doors these last 12 years. Let’s share that talent with the world!
This non-juried exhibit will feature work of all mediums by Arts Mill Alumni and current Arts Mill Studio Artists..
Artists can submit either:
- 3 small works under 14” in any direction
- 2 medium size works under 30” in any direction
- 1 large scale work 30” or larger.
- Work must be created in the last 2 years.
There will be a $10 registration fee to offset all the work involved in putting this exhibit together. All artists must register and pay online by August 15th midnight. No walk-ins will be accepted.
Eligibility: Open to Arts Mill Alumni (Studio Artists only). The artist can be as creative as they want there is no theme. Work must be wired and ready to hang. All work must be for sale. No NFS will be considered. Sales: The gallery will take a 40% commission on any work sold. All work must be for sale. Entry Fee: $10
- Register online below – pay your entry fee by August 15th midnight. No walk-ins are accepted.
- All works must be dropped off at the gallery on August 26th & 27th, 11-4 pm.
- Works must be wired and ready to hang. Un – wired works will not be hung.
- All work must be labeled on the back with:
- There will be a consignment form sent to you after you register online.
- Email Paula a current Bio, photo of yourself and work you are submitting.
Dates to remember:
- Online Registrations are due on August 15th at midnight
- All works must be dropped off at the gallery on August 26th & 27th, 11-4 pm, and 11-4 pm. No exceptions.
- Email Paula a current Bio, photo of yourself and work you are submitting email@example.com
- Exhibit Dates – September 9th – October 29th
- Artist Reception – September 9th 5:30-8pm
- Exhibit Closes – October 29th
- October 29th at the close of the show 4 – 4:45 pm, or November 1st and 2nd, 11- 4 pm.